A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday, 30 November 2009

Plain & Simple


I'm challenging myself to see how many cards I can make without adding too many extras apart from the toppers themselves.... so here is a plain & simple one... sorry about the quality of the photo but I've not quite gotten to grips with this new edit program I have yet.
3 bauble toppers mounted using silicone, some peel offs for the string & self adhesive gems... voila another card to add to my pile... yippee
Card Base : Craftwork Cards
Baubles : Kanban kit from QVC
Gems : Stash
Back with another later but right now I'm off to do some housework then get the head back in the books again... oh & I have my Tesco delivery due between 12 - 2pm... getting quite into this being delivered to the door so I am... lol
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

3 comments:

Sally said...

Lorraine,
Your card is very stunning. I'm loving these white cards this year.

~ Ali ~ said...

This is simply stunning Lorraine, love the clean lines of this card.

Hope you are feeling much better now honey.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorraine,i love the image.

Hugs Riet.x