A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 4 September 2008

Sunflower Power


Yet more goodies have arrived from lovely bloggers, just goes to prove what a lovely tight caring community us crafters have got going in the wonderful world of blogland.
Did I get a surprise when my doorbell rang the other morning & I was presented with these delightul sunflowers. Talk about waking up to happy smiling faces.... what more could I ask for.
Later the same day when the postman arrived he delivered this beautiful card for me which carries through the sunflower theme. What a perfect match, one of those you would class as having been made in heaven.


For both of these lovely gifts I have to send a huge thank you to my new found friend who thankfully lives not much more than a stones throw from me. A big HORRAY to Gayle....

No comments: