A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 5 September 2008

Quick Update

Nothing exciting been happening lately.. wonder why that is !!!!

Well the hospital called me on Wednesday to give me an update which is that I have now to go for a Laparoscopy. This means a small incision around my belly button through which they are going to take a better look around what is happening inside me & whilst there, they are going to take a sample for my biopsy which is good as I will at least know then what exactly they are dealing with. Hopefully after that they will be happy to come up with a plan of action for treatment & removal. I will do my best to keep you all posted on my progress....

Many thanks again for the lovely gifts I have received & messages of support which really do help me & put a smile on my face. You're a wonderful crowd & I'm glad I've got the chance to blog with you all....

Happy crafting...

Lorraine xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Dawn said...

hi Lorraine
just stopping by to wish you good luck and hope your wee op goes okay.
Take care and will check back soon.

Dawn
x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, toots..

When is your laparoscopy due to happen?

Hugs,
Chris xx

Allison said...

oh Lorraine, not been on your blog for a wee while and I sooo sorry to hear your news
Hopefully after the laperoscopy they will know more and be able to sort out treatment for you- chin up
You take care of yourself and I will check back to see how you are getting on
HUGS
AllisonX

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, sweetie!! :o) I heard that you've had some good news, which is a great relief! :o) (Yes, we talk about you behind your back! lol)

Looking forward to your return to blogging, when you can.

Meanwhile, THIS will be waiting for you when you have chance to look. :o)

Lots of love and hugs,
Chris xx