A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 17 October 2015

Madame Chic

Been having a little fun with a mannequin and some material..  She's not quite finished yet so won't show you in her entirety at present but she's coming along. 

I have to say it's been nice the last few weeks having some time to get creative again. 

I'm also enjoying playing with something different as I'm not usually a material girl but fancied doing something a little different this time around and I don't think it will be the last either.

Will hopefully get her finished tonight or tomorrow and she will hit the cat walk after that lol.

Toodles for now
Xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking good so far and how spooky that I bought 2 mannequin at a show today with no idea on what to do with them.Will be looking to you for inspiration, if you don't mind.