A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 29 August 2015

Saturday Sunshine..

Well folks I guess the sun is rather unexpected for some of us this weekend seeing as it's a bank holiday which usually means rain, rain and more rain.

I'm spending the weekend making samples for next Saturday and Sundays Extravaganza demo in the shop, as well as trying to get mum back behind the wheel of the car after her operation and as a reward I'm cooking Sunday dinner lol.

I've noticed also that the boss has been busy as just received word that we are offering free P&P till midnight on Monday.  Lots of good prices on cutting dies etc but I also know there are some cool advent calenders hiding on the site perfect for paper piecing or a bit of mixed media. 

Anyway must go and get back to work.  Have a good weekend all.

www.craftworldonline.co.uk

No comments: