A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 12 July 2014

Buzzing like a bee

Well folks it's a busy old time around here right now.   This week in the shop has been non stop and it's been fabulous getting all the new products in.  

Today has been spent doing all the crappy household chores etc but made it in to the garden by tea time to dine Al fresco before tackling a little weeding in the evening breeze.   Sadly a dampener was put on it all by a phone call from a friend who had some rather sad news and I just wished I could have put my arms around her and gave her a mahoosive hug cause trust me she sure does deserve one.  I'm glad she called though as at least now I can try & help.

Off to see the physio tomoz about my back.  Thankfully it's been easing off as the week has gone on but still got some rigidity present and the odd cracking here and there so with any luck he'll get me back to 100%. 

Monday we've got hospital with hubby for his post op check followed by a doctor's visit for me. 

In between all that I've got samples to make & an order to finish off.  Not much time for any relaxation this weekend lol.

Anyway, here's a little sample I made for the shop using some gorgeous KaiserCrafts paper combined with Little Birdie lace, flowers, butterfly, wooden swirl, tag & Creative Expressions pins.   Hope you like it.

Right I'm off to finish watching my program before heading to bed. 

Happy crafting
Xxx

No comments: