A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 28 March 2014

Power to the Flower.

Slightly earlier than last night!    Its a miracle.  Lol. 

What a day we had at work..  I'll tell you this, it never stopped the whole day.   Constant flow of customers, phone ringing every 2 minutes, card class and several large boxes of deliveries.   For the second day running we were at 5.30pm before we even thought about getting the 1st till cashed up!   Wouldn't surprise me if tomorrow turns out to be much the same.  Lol. 

Once I got home, had a cuppa, dinner and done my chores I made a start on my next project which will be a sample for the shop.   All I will say at this time is.. Candy Box Crafts & Graphic 45!!!!

Anyway, on to tonight share.   This is the card I made for June's birthday to match her treasure chest.   A little bit of doodling, Tim Holtz dies, Kaiser Craft papers, PaperArtsy script stamp, a stick pin and some adhesive pearls.   I do like when everything's handmade and matches. 

Well folks, its a little after 1am and my bed will be calling me shortly so off to have a wee cuppa and do a few Sudoku puzzles before snuggling down for the night. 

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: