A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Horror time

Its taken 2 days but I've almost got it in order now, just one tote bag left to empty then I can start to get stuff sorted for re-homing..  some going to my friends kids, another to a group of guides and the final lot is going to a youth group.  I'm sure it will soon all be replaced with gorgeous goodies from Jones Crafts though as boss man has already been eying up my clean desk.  Lol. 

Well I'm back in the shop tomorrow so I can catch up on all the new stash that's been delivered since last Thursday..  no doubt I'll be spending some of my birthday money before trying to sneak it in the house without hubby seeing it. 

Anyway, I need to go iron the work gear and put my feet up to relax for a few hours before bed so TTFN. 

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: