A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 21 February 2013

Trade show display

Evening all..  thought I would share some pictures I took at the trade show when I was there. 

This and the two posts below are all creations made using PowerTex.   What a fantastic product range and one I would love to play with. 

Well my post will be brief tonight as I've been out most of the day, firstly having a wee crafty play with friends this morning, commencing to more serious business discussions but thankfully that included product testing so can't complain.  Lol.   Got home around 6pm, returned a few phone calls, tended animals, tidied up, done the washing and have just finished dinner..  hhmmm think I really need to try and eat at a normal time a bit more often.  Lol.

With that said I will sign off for now as I quite fancy making a cuppa and putting my slippers on.  Back tomorrow with some more pics from the show. 

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: