A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Ken from Spellbinders

Well folks another day is almost over and I've spent most of it going in and out of the front door... Just one of those days. Lol.  Anyway, I finally managed to take my shoes off around 9.30pm and chill for a bit but I'm back to prepping some samples ready for construction tomorrow.  Heaven forbid I just sit and watch tv!  

Its a busy few weeks ahead as I've got till next Tuesday to construct and post my samples, next Wednesday is set up day at the SECC,  Thursday-Sunday is show time followed by break down, then on the Monday I need to go to Dundee for a hospital appt with the dear old hubby.  Get a wee break after that for 2 weeks to catch up with my own work before departing for the NEC..  another wee break away from home with good company and good food..  I do love my road trips.  Lol.

Time to get back to cutting I guess so hope you like today's pics and I think it will be back to more samples from PaperArtsy tomorrow so make sure you check in for a nosey. 

Night all.
Lorraine xxx

No comments: