A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 12 January 2012

Pollyanna Album

Afternoon all, I hope you're all having a fab day. I've been beavering away, interrupted as always by mere tasks like housework etc. Lol. Got a few things on the go at the moment, one of which is knitting my cardigan.. Well it's coming along nicely and the only things I have left to do is knit the pockets and borders then join it all together so hopefully I'll be sporting my new hand knitted by myself cardi next week. Can't believe how excited I am about it either.

Also working on samples for the lovely Lynda Chapman, and boy are you all in for a treat next month.. As for any more details than that.. Sorry my lips are sealed. Lol. In an effort to make up for it though I'm sharing some pics of previous samples made up from the Pollyanna & Pals CD's. I had a lot of fun playing with these as there is so much to choose from and she's just so very cute.

Lynda will also be back on Create & Craft tomorrow Friday 13th at 8am with the Garden Delights CD, so well worth tuning in or recording.

Well it's time for me to get back to work again, afternoon break is officially over and I have a pile of papers calling my name.

Happy crafting all.

Lorraine xxx

No comments: