A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Fun time..

Evening all and I can hardly believe it's this time of night already.. The day seems to have flown by. There was a change of plan today due to weather conditions so my trip to Perth was delayed and instead I got some work done around the house then made a start on some new samples for Cupcakecrafting which sadly I can't share with you yet but soon as I get the go ahead I will.

In the meantime, I thought I'd show you what I'm going to complete tonight.. You may well remember I started this months ago then between work, christmas etc it has simply lay on my desk patiently awaiting my attention and tonight is the night.

Looking forward to getting it done and I'll share the finished project with you tomorrow. It's defo time to get the creative juices flowing again after the festive break and a little bit of this and that is defo the way to do it.

Toodle pip till tomorrow.

Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Rainbow Lady said...

Very strange things happening on your blog my friend.. each time I come on I get a very odd video showing. Just thought you should know x