A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Who has a new website & blog???

Well a very good morning to everyone.... apologies for my lack of blogging lately but the time schedule has been filled to capacity the last few weeks I'm afraid.
I will try & post some pics over the next few days as I am currently working with the new Popcorn the Bear CD's & rubber stamps...
Now if you happen to live in the Lanarkshire area & have nothing better to do with your time this coming Saturday then I would love to see you at my demo.
Inkspot in Hamilton
Saturday 18th June
10am - 4pm
Live Demo
Next up for you is news of a new website keeping you up to date with the latest trends, events & attached blog... now this is a lady who is looking for our blogging support till she gets her site fully up & running so please pop along & give her a crutch to lean on....
Who is it?
She is someone whom many will know from Create & Craft.....
Why not pop over now & have a read through her first ever blog entry...
Well that's all for now folks & will be back again ASAP.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

1 comment:

Allison said...

nice to see you again and am off now to play with my new popcorn stamps
Hope your day went well
AllisonX