A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 14 April 2018

Tiny Houses

Gosh it's been so long since my last post!   

This year hasn't got off to a very good start at all.   Literally feel like I've been fighting illness since Christmas and have spent so much time in bed it's really got me down.   It's been one cough after another and one sneeze after another.   Thankfully I had 2 weeks booked off work when I was supposed to be covering my hubby at his work but last day I was in the shop I was so ill.   Thankfully the doctors agreed over the phone to prescribe antibiotics as the next day was Good Friday and I've basically spent the last 2 weeks trying to get myself back on track health wise.   Still don't feel close to 100% but a darn site better than I was 2 weeks ago so grateful for small mercies.  

Anyway need to get my blog back up to date so will get pictures posted as I'm behind but in reality there hasn't been that much crafting going on over winter which isn't a good thing either so need to crack the whip on myself and get creating again.  

This was a scene I created last year as a sample for the shop using some Tim Holtz dies and had great fun playing with the different elements and textures.  

Hugs to all 
Loz xxx 

No comments: