A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 14 May 2016

I'm back!!!


Where has the last month and a bit gone???

Can't believe it's been so long yet I haven't  been sitting idle!   It's been busy busy busy.

So I will try and upload some pics now to bring you back up to date and hopefully we can start being a bit more regular again.

So a week tomorrow I have  my oldest friend in the world to extent she's more my sister than a friend, her little girl is making her First Holy Communion and I can't wait to see how beautiful she looks.  Anyway good old Auntie Lorraine was tasked with making the 75 invitations for her big day so I was busy with those for a few days.  Apparently they've gone done well with people saying they are beautiful and nicer than most wedding invitations they receive so I think I've done the girl proud.

Xxx

No comments: