A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 16 April 2015

Squirt and mould

Well its been a while hasn't it!  We've had a super busy time at work with orders, shows and the normal day to day deliveries and customers.  Thankfully I prefer to be busy instead of having a job where I'd just sit and twiddle my thumbs all day as I'd be demented by that.

Boss lady gave us our invitations to her wedding today... Yay. .  Roll on May 23rd when we all get to celebrate and watch Donald and Gaynor tie the knot.  I think it's amazing that they want all their staff to join them on their big day!

Have managed to have a wee whoopsie this week and hurt my leg so I'm hobbling about work with my knee strapped up..  typical it happened on a busy week eh.

I've been doing a lot of knitting lately but tonight I sat and had a crafty play with some of my favourite products...

Clearly for Art
Sticky back canvas
Brusho
Dies

I still have the centre piece to attach but will do that tomorrow night once I've decided if it's going to be a part of a larger canvas or if I'm going to turn it in to a brooch...  oh decisions, decisions, decisions lol.

Anyway it's getting late so time to hit the hay and grab some zzzzzz's before work.

Toodles for now
Xxx

No comments: