A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 20 March 2015

Glimpse of the Eclipse

Well its been a busy auld week here so just trying to catch up by posting some pics to give an idea of what's been happening. 

I've been abandoned by the husband and step daughter, kept busy at work and kept company of an evening by my kitty and a multitude of friends.

I've got some yummy new stamps and paints all ready and waiting to be opened so will hopefully get some crafting time this weekend.  Woohoo... 

For the moment though. .. time to get the head down for a few hours and sort some work out as had a late start to the day because I was watching the eclipse.  The clouds provided perfect coverage allowing a better view during the odd clearance and I even managed to get a few pics.  

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend planned.

Xxx

No comments: