A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 29 November 2013

DT news

Well folks I can now break the news that I'm part of the brand new DT for Jones Crafts Nottingham which means I'm going to be creating with lots of yummy stash from companies such as Graphic 45.   As if that's not exciting enough we have an amazing group of ladies..  including names I know you will have heard of such as the ubber talented Hels Sheridan so its defo going to be very exciting times ahead.  

Full list of design team members and links to their blogs will be uploaded on a post later tonight and hhmmm me thinks I better have a major overhaul of the old blog sooner rather than later as its been pretty neglected over the last year but now's the time to get that rectified so watch this space. 

Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Sandra Carey said...

Hi There Lorraine I'm super excited to be working along side you Hun Hugs Sandra xx