A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 20 May 2013

Melting Away

Well I've got a few days at home so trying to split my time between sorting the house, tidying the garden, having a play for myself and organising work.  Its a bit like the hokey kokey..  in, out, in, out and shake it all about.  Lol. 

Anyway, I've got a canvas idea in my head so out came the melt pot out last night and had a wee play to get some embellishments made up ready to go and these are the end results.  Sadly I need to wait before I can get the canvas done. Lol.

Off now to finish the housework and get on with the washing seeing as its a line drying day..  just love the smell of freshly aired clothes dried on the line.. somewhat of a luxury in this country 6 months out of the yeR.  Lol.  Hope you all have a fab day too.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: