A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 20 March 2009

Update

Well a very good evening to you all folks & may I say thank you very much to all those who have popped over & welcomed Sheonagh to our wonderful land of blog.... much appreciated.
Secondly thank you for all your well wishes & I am now pumping myself full of medication...
Thirdly I do apologise that it is taking me a while to work out the winner of the candy but still composing my list of entrants... have been trying to fit it in amongst other things today so I thank you for your patience & I will provide you with a result as soon as possible.
In the meantime keep up the creative juices & happy crafting.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Sorry to hear that you are poorly Lorraine. Hope that you are feeling better soon. Hugs, Lainy xxx