A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Birthday & Anniversary

Well as I told you all last night I had 2 last minute cards to make which I had completely forgotten about.... and by the time I completed everything on my list, it was getting late & I was getting tired... however... no rest for the wicked as they say & I had to push on...
Thank heavens I had bought a goody bag from Craftwork Cards at the SECC.... the easy solution I thought as everything in the bag is already colour co-ordinated to make life easy...
Out the came the bag... spread the goodies in front of me & decided upon what to use... the result was 2 very quick make cards...


Anniversary card for my Mum & Eric


Birthday card for my friend Pauline
The use of a little glue & foam pads combined with some inking of edges and the job was done...
Thank you Craftwork Cards...
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

18 comments:

Moni said...

Both are gorgeous! Hugs, Moni

Sally said...

These are fabulous. You would never know they are quickie cards

clare said...

both gorgeous cards..its suprising what we come up with when its a rushed card..lol
i like the simple and clean design of both cards
TFS clarex

peggy said...

Both lovely cards ...
That are quickie cards ?? I love them !!!!

Hugs,
Peggy

Cass said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine.Those craftwork card frames are fabby.Love the turquoise and brown combo in the second card.
Hugs
Cass xxx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous last minute cards and hey isn't amazing that when we need it...the old mohjo never let's us down.....and good old Craftwork Cards
Hugs Kath xxxx

Kim. said...

2 gorgeous cards and the colours really work for both of them.
Great.
Kim xXx

ella bella said...

two gorgeous cards i especially love the second one, the colours and flowers look gorgeous
Tracy x

Jenny V. said...

Gorgeous cards and I love the colors you use.Great job!

Jenny

Anne said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine
hugs
Anne x

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards Lorraine - the first one is so fresh and simple - gorgeous. :)
Love the colours on the second one. ;)

Hope all went well with your daughter's performance. :)

xxDebbiexx

Cazzy said...

I love the colours and those blooms on the second one, it all works so well together.

Cazzy x

scotspanda said...

oooh love the colours on the birthday card hun, fabby work :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Unknown said...

what a pair of luverlies....hugs sassy

Anonymous said...

Ohh Lorraine, once again these are adorable, the colours are stunning..
Hugs Angel

connie said...

these cards are beautiful!

Jacilynn said...

Great cards. Love the colors. Beautiful!

Linda . J said...

Hi Lorraine beautiful cards and love the colours.
Hugs Linda