A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 13 March 2009

Quickie

This is just a wee quick make that I have done this morning... had to get the old fingers crafting asap as I've been so deprived of actual card making of late... yes plenty of demoing but it's not the same as coming up with a completed project...
This was so easy to make... all items with the exception of the gems are from a Craftwork Cards goody bag... I punched a few holes using my Fiskars eyelet setter to thred the ribbon through, then attached some card candy over the holes... tied a small bow for the top of the lace... 2 flowers with a sentiment on top and the gems...
Now you really can't ask for an easier make can you...
If you've not already got a goody bag and are not attending any shows then they are available for purchase from their website... they are only £10 & contain over £20 over products... a true must have.



Well off to do a quick tidy up as mum will be arriving shortly, then when she disappears again I will be straight back to my crafting...
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorraine, This is FABULOUS! I love the colors, the embellishments, the shape of the card..........really, really fantastic card! Thanks so much for sharing.

scotspanda said...

wooo now thats what I call killer heels!!! love it hun, the colour combo is fabbylicious too :o)

have a fun afty with your mum

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is stunning!
Lou XX

Sally said...

Great project. I love how you have done the shoe and the jewels are the perfect touch.

Jacilynn said...

How Cute! Love this, so trendy!!!

Ivolina said...

Just wonderful.

Vivi Casale said...

Oh My Goodness.. this is GORGEOUS!
Hugs
Vivi

Linda . J said...

Just beautiful Lorraine and love the colours.
Hugs Linda

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Fabulous shoe Lorraine. Enjoy your crafting tonight,Lainy xxx

Cass said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine.I'd love a real pair of boots like this.Beautiful colours.thanks for your kind words on my blog too.
Big Hugs
Cass xxx

Wiccababe said...

I love this - particularly like the way you have done the ribbon and the card candy
xx

Anonymous said...

Such a cool project...
love the colours...
Enjoy time with mum..
Hugs Angel

Moni said...

Waw just love it! Hugs, Moni

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card Lorraine, i should use the templates i have much more. I think i have a boot somewhere! love this boot i wonder where i could get a pair? thanks for sharing, hugs Linda x

Debbie said...

Oooh Lorraine this is gorgeous - very classy and love the colours. :)
Hope you had a nice time with your mum. :)

xxDebbiexx

Bev said...

Oh la la!! How classy - love the boot hun, in my fave colours too x

Cazzy said...

That is gorgeous, love what you did with the ribbon.

Cazzy x

Dawn said...

Hiya Lorraine

I love this! - It's beautiful..
Hope you had a great crafty day with Gayle

Hugs
Dawn
xx

ella bella said...

this is fabulous love the colour combo and what a great design!!
Tracy x

Unknown said...

cor...a fab shoe.....gloreious colurs too hugs sassyx