A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 8 March 2009

Evening All

Well just a brief post to say Hi to you all as I feel like I have left you abandoned for so long...
It's so hard to believe that the Hobbycraft show at the SECC is all over with now... gosh how can I not believe that I can actually lie in tomorrow morning with no alarm sounding me out of bed at 6am....
This morning was really fun as when I got up it was wet outside having rained during the night... whilst in the bathroom getting ready... you know how you can see the shade of the sky via the window but nothing more due to the frosting... well... one minute it was very dark grey & dismal looking... off I goes with the make up brushes etc then onto the hair... golly gosh... next thing I noticed that the colour outside the window was very very bright... popped into the bedroom to peep outside & can you believe it... the place had turned completely white within 10 minutes...
yes we had more snow....
Hastened my pace a bit not knowing what the roads would be like... donned my boots & off I set... stealing hubby's big car to keep me safe... thankfully the road was quite quiet as for most of the journey you couldn't even see the road markings so it was a guessing game of whether or not you were actually in the lane or not... then by the time lunch arrived & I popped out for fresh air... there was no snow... it had all gone again... typical Scottish weather.
Well we finished up tonight at 5pm, took till about 6pm to dismantle everything & get it loaded on the truck then off to travel home... I've had a lovely hot soak & spent the evening in my trackies & fluffy slippers relaxing..
Now I have tomorrow & Tuesday at home then off to Hobbycraft to do some staff training on Wednesday so have a little prep work to do before then.
Normally I would be setting my post time for tomorrow's blog candy but instead I have going to wait until morning so I might actually get a decent pic for you & I will post live so it may be a bit later by the time I wake up...
Hope you've all had a fabby weekend & I'll be back with you all again tomorrow...
Big hugs
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Lorraine - it was lovely to meet you today, sorry I didn't get a chance for a longer chat, but my friend was itching to get into the stitches hall!! Get some well deserved rest & take care, lotsa hugs!! ((((hugs)))) - Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine..

Blimey the weekend did go quick, glad you enjoyed yourself, wow, more snow, we wish...lol..
Take Care,
Hugs Angel

ale82 said...

ciao io son ale82, vorrei partecipare al tuo candy, complimenti per il blog, aspetto tue notizie
a presto ale
http://ale82maninecreative.splinder.com/

Cazzy said...

I'm glad we don't have snow now.