A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Blue Skies again

Good morning all my lovely peeps out there in the wonderful old world of blogland... I have lovely blue skies this morning again & long may it continue...
This is just a wee quickie... & your blog candy add on will appear later this morning.. pre programmed yesterday... wasn't sure just how much time I would have this morning.
I'm off to pick my mum up shortly & we are heading out for a little shopping & some lunch... shame that she has asked to go to The Fort... just happens to be where Hobbycraft is, so I can grab some more of my cute little bunnies...
Gayle if you're reading this... I will check again for your ribbon... because under no circumstances are any of us bloggers out here going to allow you to give up your crafting or blogging... OK....
I am trying to blog hop as much as possible when I have enough time. I am so far behind with your lovely creations but I'm having a ball looking through everything I've missed... if I've not been to visit you recently I will be stopping over some time in the near future...
Hope you all have a crafty day & I'll be back later...
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Anne said...

Enjoy your day Lorraine.
Imagine your Mum being so sill as to want to go to the Forte, does she realise Hobbycrafts is there lol
Don't spend too much

Emma said...

Hi Lorraine
Thanks for visiting me...I am so far behind too and not visited you for a while.
Love your bunny...gorgeous.
Have a lovely day shopping.
Emma x

Sally said...

Enjoy your time with your mom.

silvia said...

What an adorable bunny!!!