A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 15 March 2009

Show Time....

Now I have been asked 2 questions recently about shows...
1. Am I attending Harrogate... No... unless that is someone has a demonstrator let them down in which case I could possibly get a call to fill in for them... so keep your fingers crossed....
2. How does someone find out the dates for the next Hobbycraft show at the SECC.... now this is a good question and one that is easily answered... many of the shows, including the SECC & NEC are organised by ICHF.... all you have to do is log onto their website & it will tell you the venues, dates & closer to the time... it will also give you a list of exhibitors...
If anyone does have any further questions... please just leave a comment or drop me an email & I will respond to you as soon as I can...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: