A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 2 March 2009

Another birthday beauty



Well good old Mr Postie was very generous to me today again as he delivered my new Fiskars products, which I only have a few days with before using them at the SECC so will be a busy little bee...

But..... look at this birthday beauty he also delivered... do you recognise the style? Can you guess who this is from????

Did you guess right??

It's from my wonderful Fiskars co-fiend Kath... isn't it just the sweetest ever... I so love this beautiful soft blue & brown together as it's got a very soft look to it but at the same time is very refreshing...

I'm so having a ball... think that perhaps it may be all over with now though... not bad as it started last week so can't complain really...

Hugs

Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Cazzy said...

That card is gorgeous. Glad you are having a good birthday hunny.

Cazzy x

Unknown said...

omw this is stunning love that ribbon those flowers the colour... well absoloutly everyting....gorgeous...gorgeous xx

Kath Stewart said...

glad it arrived albeit a few days late....naughty Royal Mail or was I just didn't post it in time
Hugs Kath xxxxx