A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 10 March 2009

2sketches4you

Yippee at last I've managed to join in with a challenge again for some fun.... seems like forever although it's only been a week... Hopefully I'll manage a few more as the week goes on...

This week over at 2sketches4you the challenge has been set by the lovely Laura & what a fab sketch & perfect for me to use some of my new goodies I bought at the Hobbycraft show at the SECC.. not that I managed to buy much as I only got a half hour lunch each day & by the time I fought my way through the public to buy a sandwich, eat it & pop to the loo... well lunch was over & it was back to work...

However I did manage to grab some stash from Craftwork Cards which worked perfect for this challenge....



The twig & owl have been cut using a template & all the card, papers, ribbon & card candy are from Craftwork Cards too... only thing I added was some ink around the edges a few punched leaves, glue & silicone (the twig & owl are 3D)...
Hope you like...
Huge hugs
Lorraine xxx

34 comments:

~dawne said...

Glad to see you back & your card is darling. Love the owl & the falling leaves!!

jacque4u2c said...

Love it!

Joey said...

Hiya Lorraine, I really like how you have put your owl together, fabulous card. joey.x

Laura Davis said...

Very cute and very creative:) Thanks for playing!!
Laura

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Great colors

Savitri said...

Ok, that is one stinkin' cute owl!!! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

That owl is cute! Great card!

Moni said...

Lovely card, love the owl! Hugs, Moni

fiction book reviews said...

How sweet - love it

Zoe x

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card matey and I love your cute little owl...love the card candy eyes
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Jenny V. said...

Cute owl.Wow I love those leaves cut outs. Fabulous card.

Jenny

peggy said...

Fabulous card !!!!
Great colors.

Greetings ,Peggy

AbcHobby.it said...

wow... this card is wonderful!
I love the owl!!

hugs elisabetta

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have fit in some crafting, with this gorgeous card, around your MAD busy shecdule...
Hugs Angel

clare said...

lovely card..the little owl is so sweet.
good luck with challenge
clarex

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this. The colors are wonderful and I am loving that owl. Super job!


Tonya

Vivi Casale said...

oh, really great card!!
Hugs
Vivi

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.Love the colours and the little owl is so cute.It was fabby meeting you at the SECC.Hope you've recovered.

Hugs
Cass xxx

Olga said...

Cute owl, great work! I really like it!

scotspanda said...

oh what a cute wee owl, he looks fabby hunni

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Ewonne said...

That owl is gorgeous!!! and so is the whole card ♥

KarensKreativeTreasures said...

This card is adorable.

KarensKreativeTreasures said...

This card is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love your owl !!!! Beautiful card !!

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous, so different from other cards.
Trish (-:

Cazzy said...

I love the owl and I spy card candy and doesn't it look great!

Cazzy x

Cazzy said...

I love this, and I spy card candy and doesn't it look great!

Cazzy x

K said...

Love the owl :)

cnelson said...

so cute! love that owl!

Jacilynn said...

The owl is gorgeous!! love it.

Wiccababe said...

thats really unusual - and incredibly effective
xx

Dawn said...

Aww this is just stunning - so cute and different!

Dawn
x

Anonymous said...

scary owl ;))

Allison said...

fab card Lorraine, isn't that owl template great
AllisonX