A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 16 March 2009

Sakura met my Bunny


Now I know that we all treasure our beloved Sakura pens... be they stardust, glaze etc... but who all has a packet of these in their stash... Hmmm I do wonder on that one... These are not so jumped upon as our trusty others & yet they are every bit as wonderful to use...

They are Sakura Permapaque pens... and for my project below I used this set...

Permapaque is a permanent marker with good covering power which can be used on may different surfaces from paper & card to wood, metal & plastic... they are also water resistant & colourfast so perfect for those projects you aim to keep....

This is another little wooden bunny plaque that I bought at Hobbycraft on Saturday & this time I decided to go with my Permapaque pens on wood... I simply coloured the whole thing in, except for the outline edging... then I wanted to give it a bit of an aged look without going OTT... so I used some cotton wool & my Colorbox pads... I gently dabbled the ink around the image and the edges... voila.... another completed project...




I definately think I'm going to have to purchase more of these little wooden beauties.. so cheap to buy & you can make them look however you want... great little door hangers for the kiddies room too...


Oh well night, night... see you all tomorrow again... and thank you for visiting me...
Big hugs
Lorraine xxx








21 comments:

А@A said...

Cute Bunny
Nice giveaway

Cazzy said...

I don't have those Lorraine. Love the bunny!

Cazzy x

Unknown said...

great addon....and such sooooocute work...sassyx

Sally said...

Have never seen those markers but will be on the look out for them now. Another project that my Miss V would love.

jeanie de la rama said...

i just started on the pen craze and these would make great additions. :)

jacque4u2c said...

Wow - they did an awesome job! Well you did with there help! You know what I mean ;o)

Tertia said...

Would you believe it if I told you I don't own ANY? I have never seen them on sale anywhere locasllly, but love to try them.

Moni said...

Beautiful project! If I am honest I do not have these great Hobbymarkers, great job! Hugs, moni

Lorraine A said...

aww this is cute :-) The colouring looks fab :-)
Lorraine

Linda S. said...

Very cute Bunny door hanger. I have never heard of the Sakura Permapaque pens. I do love my Sakura Stardust set and use it all the time. I only wish there were some additional colors. Man, you can't beat that shimmer with a stick, can you? Linda S. in NE

Daisychain said...

Great pens although I have never heard of them. You and they have done a fantastic job on the bunny.

Cass said...

This is fabulous Lorraine.I saw some lovely little alterable items in Hobbycraft reduced in price but never bought any.
Hugs
Cass xxx

Karen said...

never seen these before, thanks for adding them to the candy x x

scotspanda said...

awww how adorable is this wee bunny? soo cute :o)

love it hun

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Kim. said...

Such a cute bunny and another great candy addition.
Have a good day.
Kim xXx

peggy said...

What a nice bunny !!!!
so sweet !!!

greetings, Peggy

AbcHobby.it said...

Your bunny is very nice!! I like it!
Thanks for the add on... Markers are always welcome!!

kiss elisabetta

Vivi Casale said...

very cute Lorraine and pretty nice job you did... no one can tell you colored w/markers.. it is perfect!!
Hugs
Vivi

Olga said...

Never seen and use them before, looks they are great!

Linda . J said...

Hi Lorraine this is so cute and great for a door. Never seen these markers before but would love to own some.
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Love the bunny, Lorraine.