A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Sneek preview of tomorrow...

Okay folks... I know this is rather nasty of me to tease you... but tomorrow will see the last addition to my daily candy add on... all good things must come to an end... as the old saying goes.
So I thought I would give you a little bit of what is going to be showing up here for your final add on....
Are you intrigued???? I sure hope so....


Remember to check back tomorrow for the full picture and the candy will upload at 8am (GMT) all being well with Mr Blogger that is.
Have a fantastic night & as for me I'm off to hear my step daughter sing in the Glasgow Music Festival... she is due on stage around 8.15pm so please keep fingers crossed for her... this right enough is only night one... she still has tomorrow night to go...
Big crafty hugs
Lorraine xxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, interesting. Nope, not a clue!
Good Luck to your Step Daughter. Sure she'll be fab!
Look forward to tomorrows add-on.
Lou XX

Unknown said...

Ooh you are a tease, I've not idea what it is either!

Jan x

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your step daughter this Evening Lorraine...you must be sooo `proud`:)♥

Nicki said...

Oooh, I am intrigued, it's very... twiggy!?! Hope all goes well with the concert, Bree's voice is amazing. I just listened to her Pie Jesu and it made the hair stand up on the back of my neck! Hugs, Nicki, xx.

Debbie said...

Oooh you tease you..lol..looks like leather thongs to me?? Hmmmmm I wonder - will have to wait until tomorrow night now before I find out what it is..lol Work does get in my crafty way sometimes.. :)
I must say though - I have thoroughly enjoyed following your daily add ons - ingenious idea and you gave me a wee smile each day..:) :) xxDebbiexx

Ms. Cheryl said...

HHMMMMM a little grapevine wreath maybe...? I am intrigued indeed. Thanks, ms.cheryl

Unknown said...

dunno what this is but i need to play wiv it hugs sasyx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so for sending me to little bird designs, to give her a cyber hug, what a great blog, she is one talented babe, as are you, I've been stalking you for awhile but decided to make official, as of now, I hope you have a wonderful evening, and your step daughter sings her bestest. Oh and i love!!!! the new blog design, very fresh.

Christine said...

It looks like a grapevine candycane (hehe). Can't wait to see it.