A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 16 February 2009

Two Awards this morning...

What better way to start my Monday morning than by posting my two new awards... I do know that last week I received some more & I am working my way through all your lovely messages trying to find them so please forgive me & bear with me...

This first one "Friends" I received from the lovely Angel who has been amazing me of late with her absolutely fantastic inchies... boy I've never plucked up the courage to try them but this lass does an amazing job with them.

The next award I received was "Nice Matters" from the ever so delightful Fran who does like to try all manner of things crafty... you never know what you may see when you pop over to visit her...

Now I am supposed to pass these on to selected individuals but as it's Monday, the start of a new week and I'm feeling oh so generous today... I've have decided that I would like to present these awards to everyone who visits my blog during the course of today....

Go on my lovelies, if you are ready this today, please feel free to lift your awards & display them on your own blog too.....

Hope you all have a wonderful day with lots of lovely crafting.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

5 comments:

JACKIE said...

Wow what a start to the week, hope you are feeling much better now Lorraine and the headache/migrane has not reared its ugly head again...Hugs Jackie xx

Sally said...

Congratulations on your awards.

Debsydoo said...

Congratulations on yours awards, beautiful creations you have here.

Congratulations you have won my PIF candy.

Please forward your details for me to send.

hugs Debs x

Linda . J said...

Hi Lorraine many congratulations on your awards, you deserve it.
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh Lorraine....
Glad it cheered you up..
Much better now i hope!!!!
Hugs Angel