A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Something different


Hi all my lovelies out there in blogland... hope the morning is finding you all safe & well...
Just thought I would start today sharing something other than a card with you for a change...
This is a little quick necklace that I had started before I took ill & it has just been lying to the side waiting to be finished now for months... so last night I decided it was time to complete the project then I can have another piece to add to my collection...
Very basic design which was quick & easy to make and I so love having my unique jewellery to wear when I go places...
Hope you enjoyed my little something different and I will be back later for business as usual...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

15 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous necklace! Hugs, Moni

liza said...

beautiful necklace lorianne love liza xox

scotspanda said...

WOW I love it Lorraine, so unusual and pretty :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

A beautiful necklace Lorraine. I will look forward to seeing more of your jewellery. It is so nice to have a unique piece of jewellery. If this is a quickie I look forward with anticipation to a non quickie! Pascale :~)

Anonymous said...

beautiful necklace lorraine, great to see something unique,
hugs fran x

Sally said...

Gorgeous necklace. I am so amazed at all your lovely talent. I can't wait to see what you do next.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is beautiful!!



TOnya

Debbie said...

Lorraine this is a really beautiful necklace - and if that is one of your quick makes - well you certainly could of fooled me.. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine...
Sorry hun.... not commented for a few days, hubby been home, but hey this is gorgeous, love the colours...
Hugs Angel

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fabulous necklace. Kim

Linda . J said...

Hi Lorraine I love the colours in this necklace, beautiful, never thought of making my own before, but what a good idea to match your outfits, great.
Hugs Linda

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is gorgeous...a lady of many talents...look forward to seeing more
Hugs Kath xxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

It's beautiful Lorraine. You are one clever lady who can turn her hand to anything!
Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

Awwwww LOVE the colour it is beautiful.

Well done for finishing it :)

Sam
x

Diamond Doll said...

It,s just fab Lorraine, clever you.
Trish (-: