A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 19 February 2009

Picture Re-take

Good morning my lovely little peeps.... oh what a lovely day it is here... some fluffy clouds in the sky but also some lovely bright blue sky to be seen today... YIPPEE.............. sure hope it stays like that for the rest of the day... I'm just waiting on the first load of washing to end in the hopes that I can actually get it outside to dry today... it would be the first of the year and would be so lovely to have the air blow through it again...
Anyway, the post I made last night showed a very dark card so I have re-taken it this morning... almost 12 hours exactly between pictures and this one definately looks better... although the lavender card is still showing a little bit pink... if I put it in the sun though to take the pic it just looks too sparkly so I'm afraid this is the best I can do picture wise...

What am I up to today.... well now I have decided that as my back has been aching & I've suffered more headaches over the last 2 weeks than I have in 2 years... I'm going to try & have a relatively easy day of it today... Should be at craft group but really just not feeling up to going out today again.
Actually still in my pj's at the moment... so planning to finish my housework (not much left to do), then going for a nice soak in the old bath to try & ease my muscles then I'm onto some card making... I have no plans to leave the house today at all.... well I do have to go into the garden to see my bunnies & hopefully get the washing hung out, but back gardens are allowed...
Hope you've all got a good day ahead too... back soon me hopes...
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

6 comments:

clare said...

aww..lorraine this is grogeous hun..i love the sparkly look to it,and its not to much TFS hugs clarexx

hope you have a lovely easy day,ive only just got out of my PJ's as well..lol and now its down to some house work and then on to some challenges,the weater is horrible here today,really overcast and cold..so there's no chance of my washing line full of clothes..lol so heating on and my rads covered in clothes again.
chat soonxx clarex

Dawn said...

EEEK!! I'm still in my jammies and it s 12 o'clock - double EEK!!
Have bee pottering around on here then cleaning litter trays and looked at the time and then down at me and realised still ahd jammies on!!!
Sunny here too and not too cold either - Yaaay!!

Love that baby cad - it's just so damned cute!!

Hope you get eleif from your headaches soon - what about acupuncture...


Hugs
Dawn
xx

Sally said...

Love your card. the true colors show up much better in the photo retake. LOL..

Alex said...

Love the card! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog :)

Thanks for sharing your creations.

Alex x

jodie said...

what a gorgeous sparkly baby card hun, it's fabulous. i love the the sparkly card!!

i hope you aren't suffering to much from your headaches today

hugs

jodie xx

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh i hope that soak in the bath mends all your aches and pains....
little hug may help too...
(squeeze) lol...

Hugs Angel