A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 9 February 2009

There's no business like snow business !!!

Boy oh boy did we get the snow again... it looks the exact here today as it did last Monday... only difference today is the kids are off school so they are all out making snowmen, throwing snow balls etc etc... due to these not being my kids I have not taken any pics of them... sorry... they are having a whole load of fun though...
Well I've been to physio this morning which was rather pleasant as the lady I saw is actually a crafter herself... apparently trying to protect my shoulder when it got injured etc has caused my pelvis to alter position which has caused even more problems... now I have had my instructions on how to sit whilst on the computer, eating, watching tv & most of all crafting... her biggest concern is the fact that I demo which means I am hunched so we are going to work on that too... I now have to craft at an angle and whilst sitting I have to keep a pillow on my legs to prevent me from slouching... as well as lumbar support... and have to raise my feet about an inch off the ground... boy do I have my work cut out for me...
As though it wasn't bad enough having to go out in the snow for physio, my hubby left his wallet at home so I then had to go straight past my house again in the opposite direction to give him it...
Thankfully the main roads are clearing a bit now so it wasn't too bad afterall... now I'm back home & happy again in my big fluffy slippers... so off to have some lunch now then see what challenges I will tackle today.
Back soon
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh I am a right moaner..we havent had a drop yet !!!
have a lovely Day Lorraine:)~x~

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gosh you are so lucky, we have had no snow again!!! What a lot of work you are going to have to do to sort out your posture, its so hard whjen you don't realise how you are sitting etc. Take Care Hazel xo

jacque4u2c said...

Wow, you have had quite a day already! Hang in there, because we need your humor and inspiration! Keep warm!

Dawn said...

Hiyaaaa!!
Well we don't have anything to speak of still but boy it is ooo cold so it might be on its way yet!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx