A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Papertake Weekly



Oh I have felt so deprived tonight at the fact I have not made a single thing all day... due to the snow I had no help with housework today & it takes me longer to do it on my own, but you may guess I started a small job & made it into a big one scrubbing this & scrubbing that...

So just couldn't go to bed without having a little play in my craft room so decided to use the time to make something for the challenge over at Papertake Weekly... this week you have to create something incorporating "Hearts & Flowers"....

Out came my trusty Penny Black stamps & this little guy is blowing a heart shaped bubble and I love the sentiment too...

Thankfully a quick & easy make as I'm off to bed now for some well needed sleep.....

Happy crafting

Lorraine xxx

10 comments:

Sally said...

Great card and I love the sentiment

Kath Stewart said...

fantabbydosy card...love that cute image and great papers....Hugs Kath xxxxx

scotspanda said...

awww so sweet :o)

lotsalove

AManda xx

Happy Crafter said...

Love this card and fab colours cute image too :)
Val xxx

Ann said...

What a cute card, I just love that little image xx

Cathy said...

Such a cute card Lorraine. Love the image and sentiment.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

beautiful sentiment and I am sure whoever receives it will treasure it. Pascale :)

Debbie said...

What a lovely card Lorraine, the hedgie image is so cute. i love the pretty colours and the dotty flower. Debbie x

SewSuzySew said...

Cute Image and that flowers Gorgeous!

Suze x

Cardmaking Galore said...

really sweet card - love the sentiment