A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Dawn of another day

Well good morning my lovely busy possoms... what a beautiful day I have awoken to this morning, frosty to the extent of slight white outside but quite a nice sky & some sun shining through... I even have the odd daffodil trying hard to climb up towards the sky... not long now hopefully before I see their smiling yellow faces..

What's on the agenda today? Well after I make this post I'm off to jump in the shower & I have a meeting to attend at 10.30am, should only take about a half hour which is good, then have to pop to market for some bits & bobs before returning to the daily household chores.. not too bad though as the washing machine & dish washer are bustling away as we speak...

Hopefully by lunch time all duties will be done then I can focus on my crafting.. 1st on the agenda has to be my Penny Black.... can you believe it's Wednesday already & I don't even have my entry in... how bad is that...

Well the quicker I leave you, the sooner I'll be back, so stay happy for the next few hours & as the great Arnold Schwartznegger says "I'll be back".....

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Allison said...

chores?what are they? decided they are not on my agenda any longer and that leaves me more crafty and bloggy time
AllisonX