A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 15 February 2009

Singing the day away...

Well good morning to you all folks & hope you are all doing fabby dabby doooo on this fine morning....well it's actually not all that fine here... extremely overcast to be truthful but main thing is at the moment there is no rain or snow, so for that I'm grateful...
Do you ever have one of those mornings where you awake to realise that your day cannot be too constructed as there is the possibility that it could all change with a phone call... well today is one of those days for me.
My step daughter is competing in another talent event today, but they are actually holding the finals today also.. I know very unusual but that's the way it goes sometimes.. she has registration for the event at 12 noon and is not sure what time she will be up in front of the judges. Then she has to wait & see if she has got through to the final. If she does then we have to jump in the car & make a mad dash into Glasgow to be there for the final.
Oh boy, guess I better get my skates on then as I have the pet store to pop to for supplies... rather a lot with all my babies... & hubby wants me to take a look at something else??? never to clear about things neither he is... then I have a few challenge cards to make...
Will be back later with some cards & perhaps an update on my step daughter.
In the meantime, happy crafting to you all....
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Sally said...

Wishing yoru step daughter the best.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your step daughter!I will keep my fingers crossed for her!

Tonya

Kim. said...

Hi Lorraine,
Enjoy your day and good luck to Brianna. I will check back later to see how she got on, I listened to her music and she has the most beautiful voice.
Kim xXx