A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Rainbow Ladys Challenge

I happened upon a new challenge blog today by the lovely Cynthia aka Rainbow Lady so that's me got another to add to my weekly list. The challenge set by her this week for "Swirls & Flourishes", well one particular kind of stamps comes straight to mind and that is those of the fantastic Wendie Rhodes whom I just adore.

The design has been stamped onto textured card, with some matting & layering. A very quick & simple card to make & I had fun playing with my stamps.

Why not pop over & join in the challenge.

Happy crafting :-)

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Excuse me can you please slow down Mrs....I can't keep up with all your creations and hey this is a fabulous one....love those stamps and your colour combo.
Kath
xxxxx

Rainbow Lady said...

Ooh I love Wendie's stamps too in fact I run her card swap on her forum lol
So I love this card and am glad you joined in this week thanks.
Love Cynthia x

Joke said...

Great stamping work, lovely card.

Joke