A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 8 August 2008

Rainbow Ladys Challenge

The challenge set this week by the lovely Cynthia over at Rainbow Ladys Challenge is to incorporate spots & stripes along with "Smile" and/or "Be Happy". All the sketches I've been working on lately have got me into using different layouts & so this one ends up with a bit of a checker board effect. Green & Blue cardstock from Bazzill, spot & stripe papers from a paper & vellum pack I bought from Create & Craft last year, ribbon by American Crafts, Prima Flowers, Pearl brads from my stash, wire from my stash, rub-ons by Scrapworks. Finally some inking around the edges.

Why not pop over & join in the challenge at Rainbow Ladys Challenge.

9 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

I really like this, Lorraine! So different.

Heather xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Yes Lorraine I do like that checkerboard effect and love the colours too.
Hope the hair is ok lol I hate going to have mine done.
LThanks for playing and love from Cynthia x

Sally said...

Love what you have done with this challenge. Gorgeous card.

Ana Baird said...

gorgeous card!

Dawn said...

Love the design and gorgeous flowers and papers.

For the life of me said...

lovely card xx

Kath Stewart said...

Another great creation and love that checkerboard effect.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Bev said...

Fab card Lorraine, love the layout

Cecilia said...

This is very nice card!

Hugs, Tiina