A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 18 August 2008

Stamp Something


The challenge this week over at Stamp Something is to create an item card, atc etc that reminds you of summery things. Well I decided upon some blooms.... my garden is full of them in all different colours & I simply adore them. The main colours I used are blue, green, pink & orange with highlights in black.


Papers : Funky Hand


Stripey paper on the flowers : Doodlebug


Blue, pink & orange flowers : Bazzill card


Ribbon : Offray Microspool


Flower stamp : S for Stamps


Black Rub ons : Making Memories


Gems & Green wire : My stash


Hope you all had a fab weekend & happy crafting :-)



11 comments:

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a stunning work of art! I love it! ;-)

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

I wish you a nice week! ;-)

Hugs Bine/Zimtschnecke

Cass said...

Gorgeous card.Love the bright funky colours.

Cass xxx

Murielle said...

Splendid card Lorraine!!
Fabulous creativ flowers!!
I love it!
Hugs Mumur

Andrea said...

Great card.
xAndrea

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great summery card! Love the big blooms, they are so pretty and cheerful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Allison said...

ooh love the colours and the flowers, great card
AllisonX

Rosanne said...

Another gorgeous card!

Erum Tasneem said...

I love your blooms! I am a bloom fanatic too! lol

Kath Stewart said...

Love this one....love the "funky" papers and those gorgeous flowers all layered up
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Kathryn said...

Beautiful - -those colors are so vibrant and lovely!
Great card! :)

Louise F NZ said...

This is awesome! Love those flowers.