A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Tag You're It Challenge

The challenge this week over at "Tag You're It" has been set for Christmas. Well that's strange as my entry for last weeks postage theme was also a Christmas tag, so I'm getting well on my way to having all my tags ready for my pressies this year.

This week however I went for good old Santa as I so love this stamp. Colour has been added with Bruynzeel Aquarel pencils, the fur on his hat was done using a Sakura quickie gluepen then when tacky adding some cotton wool, some gems for the berries & a bell on his hat. Added some ultra fine glitter to the top of his hat & beard to represent snow lying on it.

Tag shape : Shapecutter plus & template
Image : Jolly Santa by Stamps Happen
Water colour : Bruynzeel Aquarel pencils
Gems, cotton wool, bell, ribbon & glitter : From my stash...

Ho Ho Ho not long to go now....
Happy Crafting :-)

12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful tag and love that Santa image but less of the Ho Ho Ho....we haven't had summer yet
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Ann said...

Wonderful Santa! Your coloring is gorgeous.

Anne said...

This is brilliant Lorraine!! You must tell me how you did that link because I've never managed to suss it myself!! Anyway, I did think last week that you might wish you'd saved your tag for this week!! LOL!! I love your santa though, and his hat is brilliant! Funnily enough I saw that trick done on C&C earlier in the week but I promptly forgot about it, so thanks for the reminder again! And thanks for playing along with the theme, you are good doing two Christmas tags!! ;o) xx

Cass said...

Who mentioned Christmas?...lol
Haven't made a start yet it's only August.
Fab little tag.Love all the little touches.

Cass xxx

Kath Stewart said...

And applause from the gallery - you clever girl....the link worked
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Ana Baird said...

Great Santa!

Ana Baird said...

Great Santa!

Sam said...

Wow! Love what you've made here, the hat is just brilliant...the little details are inspired! Thanks so much for joining in with us once again :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow stunning tag ,lovely image xxDawnxx

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` Tag Lorraine:)x

Rosanne said...

Lovely tag, the Santa stamp is great!

mueppi said...

Wow....... Lorraine
what a wonderful TAG!!!
I love this image and yyour colouring!!!!
Ho, ho, ho Gisela