A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 11 August 2008

Tag You're It Challenge

The challenge this week over at "Tag You're It" was set by their first guest designer Penny & she decided upon "Faux Postage". Well now I only had 1 postage stamp which was for christmas so hence the theme was determined for me.

Using my shapecutter plus & template & cut out the tag which I then highlighted with snow flakes rubber stamps using my glue pad & white glitter. Used red staz on to stamp my postage stamp which I then cut around & mounted with foam pads. Some red cord tied in a knot & attached to the gift using a red peg, then to finish off a nice poinsetta in the bottom corner.

Rubber stamps are all from one of the christmas clear stamp set available from Cardology. Everything else from my stash.

7 comments:

RubyMay said...

Super colours and I love the way you've done the stamp x

Lisa said...

I like a girl that uses what she has! Great tag!

Dawn said...

Wow love your tag and I'm a Tag Junkie!! LOL

Penny said...

So pretty! What a fab postmark stamp that is :)

Anne said...

Fabulous tag!!! I'm thinking I am going to have to invest in some red stazon now! It's a fabulous seasonal tag and the stamping is great! Thank You so much for playing along again! ;o) xx

Sam said...

Oh my gosh, how fab is this??!! Love your Christmas postage stamp and your teeny red peg...so cute! Ponsettias are amongst my all time favourite plants too! Thanks so much for taking part in this challenge, always a pleasure to visit your blog :)

Sharon said...

Oh, I feel all chrismassy now, lol. Your little tag is wonderful. :)