A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 26 December 2013

I've done it!!!!

I'm dumbstruck... I've actually managed to downloaded some of the pictures from the disc so here goes..  don't want to bombard you with them all at the one time so I'll do them bit by bit.
 
 
 
 
Brianna's friend Stephanie and me.  Such a gorgeous girl in both looks and nature.
 
 

 
 
Gordon's mum Betty up dancing with Rob (felt sorry for her as he can't dance lol) but I think the look on his face shows how reality has struck that his wee baby girl is all grown up and married now.
 
 

 
 
Family group photo
 
 

 
 
My favourite pumpkin of the day.. the raven!
 
 
Ok.. I think that's enough for now but will upload some more tomorrow.   Off to have another wee nosey through them all again  lol
 
xxx
 

No comments: