A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Taking time out..

Evening all.. Lots done today, housework, ceramics (2 baby plaques and 1 snowman complete), market, chemist and now I'm going to do another bit of painting.. Oven heating too for my pizza so I will need to take another wee break to eat it. Lol

This little fairy is what's on tonight's agenda so I'll do all the heavy painting tonight and finish her off tomorrow in daylight.. Well I don't want her looking like aunt sally with too much blusher on her cheeks do I else I'd need to give her a good scrub and start over again!

Right.. Off to get the pizza in the oven now and make a start with my brush strokes.. Catch you all tomorrow again.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: