A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Sunday Sketch and Stamp


Morning folks and it's another rather dull overcast day here so I hope that your weather is better than mine wherever you may be...
Today's card is my entry for the Sunday sketch and stamp challenge where we have been given a lovely sketch to work with. For my card I used some gorgeous MME papers, combined with lace, adhesive pearls & a gorgeous flower which came from my 'Bits & Pieces' kit from Angel Crafts. Finally my image was mounted to the card using foam pads and voila... one finished card.
Right I'm off to get organised now as I've arranged a wee meeting to have a play with some gorgeous mica sprays, but I'll catch you all later in the day again.
Toodles for now
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Mira said...

What a sweetie :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)