A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Mr Postie has arrived....


OMG... Mr Postie arrived today with my latest order from Mad About Cards... well at 29p a sheet how could I resist... 23 new sheets of Basic Grey papers and 2 sheets of alphas... had to lay them all on the floor to take the picture... lol. They are absolutely gorgeous... it was fun taking the picture as the sun was trying to shine on part of the papers which hid their true colours and even this picture makes them appear a little dull... trust me they are not... they are stunning and as I was looking through them, stamps from my collection were popping into my head saying use me... use me.... see even my stamps love them and they haven't even met yet.... lol.
Well best dash now as my day is a little muddled at the moment... started off with a surprise visit from an agent at 9am this morning (he caught me with wet hair.. just out of the shower, so need to rewash and dry again...), most of the housework is done, washing blowing like mad on the line... looks like a gorgeous day from indoors but gosh what a freezing gale it's blowing... need to pop to the supermarket then back indoors again to continue with some more samples and my inserts for the wedding invites... oh what a cruel evil life I have eh... lol
Catch up with you all later on again.
Toodles and happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: