A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 19 November 2009

Before I dash out the door


Oh yes getting ready to dash out the door for yet another doctors appointment but very quickly before I leave here is a simple little card I made for my niece... it depicts her to a tee.... plain & simple but bright & vibrant all at the same time....
Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I had a very ill bunny that sadly passed away so my mood was not the best, even though I know she is no longer suffering now.
Okay folks... that's all for now.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

sweet card and oh my lord you are having a tough time of it....hope that you both get your health problems sorted and so sorry to hear about bunny......big hugs kath xxxxx

Sally said...

Lorraine
Love your card. I love the clean lines and its simplicity.

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine, so sorry to hear about your poorly bunny - it is just heart breaking when you loose a loved pet but, like you say, no more suffering.

Your card is gorgeous and I love the colours, one of those combinations that I just wouldn't think of - which is why I love seeing what you make.

I hope you are keeping OK, although sounds like you may be having a bit of a time of it. Thinking of you, love Georgie xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorriane.

Hugs Riet.x